Commercial & Industrial Pest Control in Vancouver
We understand that each and every business warrants a unique approach. The needs of your business will be assessed as an individual.
Our focus: Services that meet your specific demands. Your focus: Running your business, leaving the pest solutions to us.
Each assessment begins with an on-site inspection and consultation to determine your particular requirements. Our technicians will provide recommendations designed to meet the needs of your business. All service plans will provide the appropriate documentation you require.
We offer businesses customized Integrated Pest Management services and solutions where our control schedules are built to accommodate the schedule and cycle of your business.
If you have broad and sophisticated, or small and simple requirements;
Atlas will tailor our treatment plan to suit your needs that utilizes elements including:
- Same Day Electronic Reporting
- Web Based Scheduling
- Area Inspection & Per Device Details
- On going Maintenance Programs
- Preventative Measures
We will look over every inch of your commercial or industrial premises with care and vigilance. Let us help you become pest free now!
Get in Touch
Integrated pest management
Integrated pest management (IPM) is a broad-based approach that integrates practices for economic control of pests. IPM aims to suppress pest populations below the economic injury level.
The main components of an IPM Program involve:
- IDENTIFICATION: Identifying pests, their natural enemies and damage.
- MONITORING: Documenting populations of pests and beneficial organisms, pest damage, and environmental conditions.
- ACTION DECISIONS: Decisions based on potential damage, cost of control, value of production, impact on other beneficial organisms and the environment.
- TREATMENTS: Including a combination of behavioral, biological, chemical, cultural and mechanical methods to reduce pest populations to acceptable levels.
- EVALUATION: Tabulation of the effects and efficacy of management decisions.
”I had Rats in my attic space and called Atlas, They came out and solved the problem. One month later the issue came back. I called Atlas and they sent somebody back hassle free and for no additional charge! As a homeowner, it is a great feeling when a company stands behind there warranty in full”
- Marc & Lee G. - Langley BC
”Raymond from ATLAS was the 3rd company I called to solve my squirrel problem and the only one that ended up finding the hole in which the squirrel was entering, he ended up being the lowest price and I was squirrel free the next day! I would definitely call Atlas for any future pest control problems I may have
- Gary W. - Vancouver BC
”Had a bird issue……called Atlas….. no bird issue anymore. They even gave me a 5-year warranty to ensure me I wouldn’t have one again”
- Mathew S. - Burnaby BC